Attention: This website is originally written in German language. Translations are partly computer generated and are only intended as a rough orientation. For binding statements, please always refer to the original German version.
Die nachfolgende Datenschutzerklärung gilt für die Nutzung unseres Online-Angebots www.mutschler.it und mp-webservice.de (nachfolgend „Website“).
We take data protection very seriously. Your personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to be able to offer you the above-mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in relation to personal data.
1 person in charge
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR
Owner Peter Mutschler
40789 Monheim am Rhein
Tel .: +49 2173 9990155
2 General use of the website
The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate the site.
Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer acc. Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO.
2.2 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
- Referer URL (ie the previously visited page)
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our website
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting provider
We use this protocol data without assignment to you or other Profilerstellung for statistical evaluations for the purpose of the operation, the security and the optimization of our on-line offer, in addition, for the anonymous registration of the number of visitors on our website (traffic) as well as to the extent and type of Use of our website and services. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the logfiles for a limited period of time, if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, eg. Eg if you use one of our offers. We delete the IP address if it is no longer required for this purpose. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website.
We use so-called session cookies to optimize our online offerings. A session cookie is a small text file that is sent by the respective servers when visiting a website and stored on your hard disk. As such, this file contains a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These cookies are deleted after you close your browser. They serve z. For example, you can use a shopping cart feature across multiple pages.
We also use a small amount of persistent cookies (also small text files stored on your device) that remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit it. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and delete themselves after the given time. Their lifespan is 1 month to 10 years. This will enable us to present our offer in a more user-friendly, effective and secure way, and to show you, for example, information tailored to your interests on the page.
The cookies store, for example, the following data and information:
- language settings
- entered search terms
- Information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual functions of our website.
If the cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be included in the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
2.4 Google Web Fonts
2.5 E-mail contact
If you contact us (eg via contact form or e-mail), we will save your details for the processing of the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR.
We store and use other personal data only if you consent to it or if this is permitted by law without special consent.
2.6 Storage duration
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3 Your rights as data controller
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal information is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision making including profiling according to Article 22Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended impact of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
According to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing in accordance with Art. 6Para. 1 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 (a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You lay according to Art. 21 Paragraph 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable grounds for processing, or you submit according to Art. 21 Abs. 2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- Personal data has been provided in relation to information society services offered Art. 8 Para. 1 DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, for data controllers who are responsible for the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Process Data, informing you that you have requested deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such Personal Information.
3.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing is unlawful and you have refused to delete the personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- You object to the processing according to Art. 21Para. 1 DSGVO, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
- processing on consent in accordance with Art. 6Para. 1 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 a) GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
3.6 Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, to prevent the processing of personal data relating to you arising from Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) of the GDPR, an objection is filed; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes Art. 89 Paragraph 1 of the GDPR is to lodge an objection, unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a task of public interest.
3.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
3.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4 data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg in the case of communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5 Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's rights.
Data transmission to agencies or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration in paragraph 2 does not take place and is not planned.